samedi 8 mars 2014

A CREATIVE NEED CHALLANGE WITH CUPCAKES FOR BIRTHDAYS

Hello to all,

Here I am a bit late but none the less happy and proud to post these fun cards for A creative need challenge this week. Well the first one is anyway. The image is from Deena, she is the master image designer for me always.

The next one is a birthday card I had made for my dear daughter and used a house mouse image with cupcakes. Just thought I would show you where the inspiration came from:




Please take a minute a stop by Deena's blog to see all the DT'S cool and happy birthday creations.

Have a nice day, Peggyxo

1 commentaire:

  1. Beautifully done my sweet friend!! Colorful, fun and festive for any birthday! hugs, Deena

    RépondreSupprimer

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...