mardi 10 juin 2014

A DAY FOR DAISIES GETTING CRAFTY & QUEEN FOR THE DAY ON SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS



Hello to all, 

Today I have two cards for two different challenges. My story is this: Above is the second card I created for A DAY FOR DAISIES challenge and getting all KRAFT-Y it is.
Using kraft colors or papers on your project. I really just used my little imagination to make up the sentiment by hand and my little shabby/distressed tearing and little embellies to spruce up the funny kind of blending I did for the little baby geese. :) Still, I kind of like it.


So this was my first card for both of the challenges as I used this week's QUEEN FOR THE DAY NANCY'S CUTE CARD (stiz2003) as inspiration for mine. Although, I forgot all about using kraft papers and colors for A DAY FOR DAISIES, hence two cards for the price of one. :) 
You have to love her (me) right.
I am happy I played QUEEN FOR THE DAY , it's been so long. Glad to send some love Nancy's way in honoring her beautiful work.
Hope you have a beautiful day, I know I am off to my other day job and that is writing.

Hugs, Peggyxo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...