mercredi 22 avril 2015

A DAY FOR DAISIES & MORE...

 Hello to all, I spent yesterday and some part of today creating cards just for the fun of it all. It's been raining, I've been busy with life and chores. So I thought gee, I needed some time to play in my craft room. So here is the results of my funtime. I made the A DAY FOR DAISIES challenge, it was easy this month, ANYTHING GOES. I went simple with a few layers and coloring makes me relax, I didn't realise how much I missed it.

This little baby blue elephant card I made because there are actually three young women around me that are expecting babies by the end of summer. Yes, I know it's early, but I prefer being prepared.


This little sweetie pie card from The Greeting Farm is for my special middle granddaughter Alice. She has some attitude just like this little image.  This one is early also.



This one is for our playful little last granddaughter Daphnée. She loves animals and that little curly doll reminds me of her. Oh man, is this one early too.

So I am glad you could stop by today. I enjoy sharing my little magics.

Kindly, Peggyxo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...