dimanche 9 février 2014

WILD THING....I THINK I LOVE YOU


Hello to all, I have finally got my card uploaded for Deena's fun february A CREATIVE NEED challenge. It's all about WILD THINGS, I chose these cute love birds from Deena's collection and the sentiment I chose,  just had to be! I am so glad to be playing along with all these talented ladies. Feel free to have a peak at what the girls on the DT created. Just love Deena's love birds, chickies and chick and the eggshell. 

Cuuuute to boot!

Have a nice day and so happy you could stop by!

Peggyxo





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...