mardi 27 mai 2014

SWEET SKETCH SPECIAL FOR DAD'S DAY


Good day to all,

Today, I tried Karen's SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE, I am one who needs guidance in my layout always. So this week she is having a little rest along with the team. She did invite us to choose one of our favortie sketch and play along anyway. I thought that a great idea, so I just played along.

I used Sketch 159, it is different but that's the whole idea behind the challenge right.
I'm glad  I played, hope you enjoy!

Peggyxo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...