jeudi 1 mai 2014

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Hello to all,

Today is my son's birthday and I made a masculine birthday card inspired by the song HAPPYNow tell me you can stay put when you click on this link and hear this HAPPY song! :)  If not, just get up, dance and be happy, happy, happy, happy!
And by this cool card on Jacquie's blog

Thank you for stopping by, it's always good to see you did.

Peggyxo



1 commentaire:

  1. I love the song and your card!!!!! Happy birthday to your son!!!!! I may have to go listen to the song in celebration of his birthday!!!! And no, I absolutely can't sit still when that song is playing :)

    RépondreSupprimer

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...