vendredi 7 novembre 2014

BUTTON UP FOR NOVEMBER ACN CHALLENGE

Hello to all,

I have just so excited to show you
 Deena's  new digital image Gnome and deer 
 for the Christmas holidays.
 It's so cool isn't it. It is inspired by the Sweedish Santa
 and I know just who to send it too. 

With the chills of winter nearing, we do feel it here
in the Montreal and northern areas of
our beautiful province of Quebec.
So I guess that is what inspired Deena this challenge.
Because the first thing we Quebecers do before
walking outside is
BUTTON UP.

So go ahead and use buttons anyway you want, be sure to have fun
while playing. I used a vintage looking button done up with a simple 
loose knot I made. 

Hope you like it.
Join us will you, we are always here at:
Of course, there is always amazing images to
be won.

I also used Karen's sketch from 

Have a beautiful day!
Peggyxo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...