mardi 22 avril 2014

SATURDAY & SUNDAY SKETCHES & DAISIES



Hello to all,

Hope everyone had a beautiful Easter holiday. Here, both my husband and son were off from friday straitght through to monday. It was nice to have my daughter also. Of course we had the grand baby girls over, it was fun. Still, I manage to play in my craftroom early in the morn'. My first card is The Sweet sunday sketch challenge, which I so enjoy playing along with A day for daisies challenge all about stripes! I paper pieced the little one's dress and added a few RAIN DROPS ( I was hoarding) on the flowers and bigger ones as embellies. I really love Tammy's images so I used this one for spring is in the air too and it's starting to show finally.
My second card is for SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE #306  and to my surprise is hosted by A DAY FOR DAISIES, so for me it's double the fun. I love the simple sketch and I worked in the stripes too. (he, he, he). Paper pieced the little balloons too.

I hope you have a beautiful day and enjoy the view. It's always so cool when you stop by and say HEY!.

Peggyxo

4 commentaires:

  1. Elegant and sweet - those are the words that came to mind when I saw these two perfect cards! I love all the stripes!!!!! I also love how you were able to achieve two cards that feel very different using the same color palette! Your coloring always inspires me!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So glad you were able to use ADFD images in your cards! Love the two images you have featured on this post. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Cathy xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So sweet, Peggy! Really cute images and love what you did with these sketches! Great cards! hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very pretty. Great take on the sketch!
    Thank you for joining us at STB this week.
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    RépondreSupprimer

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...