mercredi 16 avril 2014

FRIENDS SPRING WALKIN'

Hello to all,

How glad I was to see the sun shine 
out this morning. 
Yes, it was a cold -14 celsius but seems 
we just can't win 'em all just yet.
Still, my walk was beautiful even
 if a little briskier than usual. :)
I am going out this afternoon, having a facial done.
This is not a habitual thing so I will make sure
 I enjoy every second of it.

So here is my card and yep, I will be joining my friend there so she beeing the initiator of this fun experience, I thought of making my card for her today.

Hope you enjoy the Card sketch and Color challenge from SCS.

Thank you for droppin by, 
 always good to know you did.

Peggyxo

1 commentaire:

  1. Enjoy the facial!!!!! What a sweet card :) I love the wonderful coloring on those beautiful girls!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...