mercredi 30 avril 2014

A DAY FOR DAISIES FOR MOMS, SCS COLOR CHALLENGE & SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH

Good day everyone,

Do we really want to talk about the weather...Well, the sun is shining in my scraproom anyway. (huge smile) I made this card playing with old dps I had from K & Company (amy butler collection. It was a gift from my niece. I am happy I took them out. A day for daisies is having a fun challenge for mother's day so I used one of  Tammy's pretty mom and daughter image A GOOD BOOK.

I used Karen's SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH and cutting the circle was different and I like the end result as alot of the cards on Karen's blog. Almost forgot about the color challenge on SCS. 

Peggy xo

1 commentaire:

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...